As a talented IT professional, you’re looking for an opportunity that allows you to utilize the most innovative technologies, advance your technical expertise, and be part of a highly skilled team. You also want an employer that values and invests in its people.
Technology Consultants working with PC Tech Support are responsible for managing the success of client relationships within the framework of our Managed IT Services program. This includes developing unique technology strategies and managing customer relationships.
- Conduct client business process reviews.
- Proactive management of client IT business planning.
- Client technology steering, including strategy development and management, technology lifecycle management and IT capital budget planning.
- Participate in client IT project planning.
- Manage and maintain client business relationship with the highest level Executive point of contact.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of client executive team and organizational structure.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of client vertical markets.
- Maintain IT industry knowledge including emerging technology.
- Maintain technology vendor relationships with PC Tech Support technology manufacturers.
- Maintain and apply in-depth knowledge and understanding of PC Tech Support services and methodology, client agreements, and internal business processes.
- Manage client escalations, request for information and request for proposals.
- Manage performance metrics and results relating to program delivery.
Additional Responsibilities May Also Include
- Participate in new client on-boarding including network assessments and creating technical documentation
- Assessing and benchmarking client WAN and LAN against standards and best practices
- Helping clients identify technical risks within their IT environment
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT consulting, preferably in managed IT services.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business, IT Management, Information Systems or Equivalent.
- Industry certifications a plus: MCITP, MCP, MTA, MCSA, MCSE, VCP
- Familiarity with ITIL framework.
- Experience working with C-Level executives in a business setting.
- Strong technical background to include experience with and knowledge of the latest technologies & cloud services.
- Experience developing an I.T strategy & budget (Preferred)
- Strong business acumen, including excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, business management, time management, and developmental skills.
- Skilled at resolving problems and conflicting situations.
- Willingness to learn, adjust and grow with our company.
- Patience and strong customer service skills. You will be working with a myriad of businesses, technologies, applications and personalities.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft applications.
- Familiarity with ConnectWise, Labtech, and other related MSP tools and services.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work virtually from home, at client site or in an office without getting distracted, maintaining a strong level of focus, organisation, dedication and communication.
- Keen ability and eagerness to build a good rapport with colleagues and client end users and management.
Why is PC Tech Support the right company for you?
- You’ll have access to the newest technology.
- You’ll be encouraged and receive the support needed to earn professional certifications, making you more knowledgeable and valuable within the industry.
- You won’t need to leave PC Tech Support to advance your career. Our best people stay with us and grow with us.
- We offer a competitive salary with benefits.
- We promote a fun and balanced workplace environment.
- Our team consists of highly respected and skilled individuals with the experience and knowledge of growing and running a Managed IT Services company, allowing you to learn from some of the best in the industry.
If you possess the right qualifications and think this position seems like the right fit for you, reach out to us!
Join our team today. Click here to apply online.