PC Tech Support, a Managed IT Services company, is on the look-out for a motivated self-starter Outside Sales Consultant (OSC) with a positive attitude and never quit mentality. As an OSC, you would be responsible for generating a monthly recurring revenue (MRR) pipeline through meeting and building relationships with small to mid-sized business executives/owners for the purpose of both new client acquisition and customer retention.
The OSC will be responsible for prospecting, uncovering and converting new business development opportunities as well as working with the aligned operational team to provide guidance and to upsell assigned existing customers. He or she will be adept at solution selling in order to comprehend a prospects’ or customers’ business needs, while understanding complex cloud and local network environments in order to successfully propose the desired solution. Experience in the managed IT Services, cloud services or enterprise software services industries is a requirement. Experience in analysis, design, technical consulting and virtual architecture is highly valued.
- Develop and implement a multi-faceted prospecting process through walks-ins, cold calling, email, attending networking events and following up on company generated leads all to establish and nurture relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly quotas.
- Work with operations team to penetrate and upsell client accounts with newer technologies.
- Attend networking events, conferences and tradeshows to establish relationships that create new business opportunities.
- Enter and manage all sales opportunities through a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Participate in weekly sales meetings, which will include revenue pipeline forecasting and management to ensure consistent performance each month.
- Work with Inside Sales Consultants (ISC) to ensure lead generation and appointment setting success through guidance and coaching.
- Participate in self-initiated educational activities to maintain expert level knowledge in the marketplace of client target verticals and their technology and business challenges
- Ability to post, analyze, and document meetings with business executives so as to learn from ones failures.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
- Professionally represent PC Tech Support and effectively communicate our value proposition at networking events.
- Gain thorough knowledge of target client vertical markets and the business and technology challenges they face.
- Ability to undertake continuous outside sales training and upskilling specifically designed for this role (which will require new sales techniques to be learned and may require old techniques to be cast aside)
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of PC Tech Support services and methodology and internal business processes.
- Keen ability to document, track and measure – daily, weekly, monthly progress noting areas of weaknesses and failures and proposing strategies for improvement to business owners.
- Ability to work closely with business owners in continuously developing and honing the Outside Sales Process.
- Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree desired;
- 2-5 years outside sales experience required
- Ability to build and sustain a healthy MRR pipeline
- Strong willingness to learn from past failures, keep motivation level and enthusiasm levels up and excel through practice.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to demonstrate patience, tact and enthusiasm while communicating with potential customers.
- The ability to communicate with C-Level Executives/Business Owners
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding quota.
- Proven ability to understand complex IT sales, competitive threats, and exercise exceptional judgment.
- Demonstrable experience in calling on C level executives, identifying and agreeing on key business issues and winning the business through the provision of a technology solution with a business outcome.
- Previous selling in an outsourced service or SaaS industry is required. Demonstrable through the ability to discuss networks, data-center environments and virtual services.
- Prior experience following a sales process is preferred.
- Prior experience with successfully generating new MRR for a Services Company, a company with minimal brand recognition or within the outsourced service industry is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales prospecting methodologies and processes.
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives.
- Experience producing technical documentation and proposals.
- Technical knowledge, including comprehension of complex network environments (hardware & software), and a strong aptitude for learning new technology is required.
- Ability to communicate the company’s’ unique value proposition.
- Strong sales and prospecting skills
- Strong business acumen, including excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, time management, and developmental skills.
- Willingness to learn, adjust and grow with our company.
- Patience, strong communication and good rapport building skills. You will be communicating with a myriad of businesses and personalities.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Self-motivation and high energy with an ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to understand a client’s business issues and work with a team to architect IT solutions
- Strong ability to solve business issues.
- Excellent computer skills including strong familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio and Project) and use of the Internet for research.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work virtually from home, or in an office without getting distracted, maintaining a level of focus, organization, dedication and communication.
- Keen ability and eagerness to build a good rapport with colleagues and prospects.
- Highly self-motivated, goal-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team.
- Technical aptitude.
- Must possess a positive and enthusiastic mental attitude.
- Ability to travel to customer meetings or corporate events when required.
- Must have valid driver’s license as you must frequently drive up to 60 miles to client sites.
Why is PC Tech Support the right company for you?
- You will be provided with an industry leading outside sales training program.
- We offer a competitive salary with benefits.
- We promote work / life balance and a fun and balanced workplace environment.
- You get to work with a team of highly motivated, talented fun and friendly professionals.
- A clear company vision and mission.
If you possess the right attitude and determination and think this position seems like the right fit for you, reach out to us!
Join our team today. Click here to apply online.