PC Tech Support, a Managed IT Services company, is on the look-out for a motivated self-starter Inside Sales Consultant with a positive attitude and never quit mentality to prospect and setups solid appointments with small to mid-sized business executives that meet our target criteria. The appointments will be set up for the Outside Sales Consultant (OSC).
As an Inside Sales Consultant you would be responsible for managing the overall lead generation/prospect building and appointment settings activities that come with an Inside Sales role. This role combines the marketing function with lead generation and prospect management.
This role will also be viewed as a training ground for the future position of OCS.
- Cold calling prospects to identify decision makers and qualify leads and work to generate first time appointments with them for your outside sales colleagues.
- Making upwards of 50 outbound calls daily.
- Setting 2-5 appoints/week, every week.
- Meeting or exceeding quota for qualified first appointments and recurring revenue sales made by the OSC they support.
- Continuously building, tailoring and managing a prospect list database, maintaining accurate and timely contact activity data.
- Provide identification and documentation of a prospect’s needs and priorities to prepare OSC for the first appointment and support them as needed on that and follow-up appointments.
- Create and execute a multi-faceted prospecting plan through walk-ins, cold calling, email and attending networking events to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings, which include providing activity projections and results.
- Professionally represent PC Tech Support and effectively communicate our value proposition via any channel (networking events, email, phone, face to face)
- Gain thorough knowledge of target client vertical markets and the challenges they face.
- Ability to undertake continuous inside sales training and upskilling specifically designed for this role (which will require new sales techniques to be learned and may require old techniques to be cast aside)
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of PC Tech Support services and methodology and internal business processes.
- Keen ability to document, track and measure – daily, weekly, monthly progress noting areas of weaknesses and failures and proposing strategies for improvement to business owners.
- Ability to work closely with business owners in continuously developing and honing the Inside Sales Process.
- Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree desired; 2 years sales experience required for individuals with no degree or 1 year for individuals with degree.
- Previous experience with cold calling.
- Willing to make upwards of 50 outbound calls daily (minimum).
- Strong communication skills including the ability to demonstrate patience, tact and enthusiasm while communicating with potential customers.
- The ability to communicate with C-Level Executives/Business Owners
- Basic PC skills are required.
- Prior experience with lead generation, prospect building and/or closing appointments is a plus.
- Prior experience following a sales process is preferred.
- Prior experience selling or setting appointments for a Services Company, a company with minimal brand recognition or within the outsourced service industry is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales prospecting methodologies and processes.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Strong business acumen, including excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, time management, and developmental skills.
- Willingness to learn, adjust and grow with our company.
- Patience, strong communication and good rapport building skills. You will be communicating with a myriad of businesses and personalities.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills including strong familiarity with Microsoft Office and use of the Internet for research.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work virtually from home, or in an office without getting distracted, maintaining a strong level of focus, organization, dedication and communication.
- Keen ability and eagerness to build a good rapport with colleagues and prospects.
- Highly self-motivated, goal-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team.
- Technical aptitude.
- Must possess a positive and enthusiastic mental attitude.
- Ability to travel to customer meetings or corporate events when required.
Why is PC Tech Support the right company for you?
- You will be provided with an industry leading Inside Sales training program.
- We offer a competitive salary with benefits.
- We promote work / life balance and a fun and balanced workplace environment.
- You get to work with a team of highly motivated, talented fun and friendly professionals.
- A clear company vision and mission.
If you possess the right attitude and determination and think this position seems like the right fit for you, reach out to us!
Join our team today. Click here to apply online.